Performing Arts Festival of the Eastside
PAFE Teacher Program
Festival Enrollment Begins In February 2019
This page contains crucial information for getting your students enrolled in the 2019 PAFE Festival.
Big Change This Year
Beginning in 2019, teachers are required to be active members of the PAFE Teachers Program, which costs teachers $25 per year, expiring in November.
To become a PAFE Teachers Program member:
- Go to our online registration site at https://pafe.asapconnected.com
- Click or tap "Login"
- If you already have an account on our ASAP Registration site, enter your user name and password, and select the LOGIN button.
Or, if you do not already have an account, select CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
If you Create a New Account:
- Select "I am registering myself" from the list, and another list will appear. Change the type of account to "Additional Registrant" from the next list. You will still be able have your personal children register under your account.
- Only add another family member if you are actually their parent or guardian. Your account and the student's enrollment and awards could be cancelled if that is not true.
- In the form, select the primary Division for your students, and if you teach in more than one instrument group, you can select an optional secondary Division. The students registering in your divisions will be able to select your name as teacher after you completed the membership process and paid your fee. (Although it may take a day or so for your name to appear in their enrollment form.)
- Return to the home page and click or tap "Memberships"
- Select the "AnnualFixedExp" option, meaning that your membership will expire on November 1st, and you will be automatically notified.
- Click or tap the red "Join or Renew" button. You will receive an invoice, or you can go to your shopping cart and pay the fee.
There have been some changes to the 2019 Syllabus, so be sure to read it; your students will appreciate it. Also read the Frequently Asked Questions page, which has answers to most of the questions your students will be asking you.
If you have questions or comments, use our Contact Us page. Also, you can contact the chair person for each division by clicking their name on the Division pages.
We are so looking forward to seeing you and your students at the PAFE Festival.