Results will be posted in the Fellowship Hall approximately 15 minutes after each class finishes. Honorable Mention and Second Place Certificates will be given out at this time. Results will also be posted here and through Twitter (@PAFEMusic #awards) as soon as they are available. We will not be able to mail certificates. They must be picked up at some point during the Festival.
In addition, each adjudicator will select one performer or group from the Solo or Ensemble classes they have adjudicated to receive an Outstanding in Division award. These performers will receive a certificate and a monetary award.
For Solo and Ensemble classes, and Concerto classes for grades Preschool to 6, all First Place and Special awards will be presented at one of the Artists Concerts.
Special awards are as follows:
- Piano division: Josephine Bryant Memorial Award for Piano, Judith Thiel Young Artist Award for Piano.
- Violin division: Edgar Borup Memorial Award for Violin
- Cello division: Francis Walton Award for Cello
- Woodwind division: Barbara and Stanley Miller Young Artist Award for Woodwind
- Voice division: Richard Engstrom Memorial Award, Michael Kysar Best of Voice.
Concerto Playoff Concert participants are elegible for First, Second and Third place awards.
All Outstanding in Division, Special Award and Concerto Playoff Concert winners receive monetary awards.