Performing Arts Festival of the Eastside is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing a fun and educational experience for young performers in the Greater Puget Sound area in Washington state since 1986. The festival is adjudicated by distinguished collegiate and conservatory musicians and artists selected by the PAFE board.
Many former PAFE students are now graduates of the finest music schools and conservatories, including Juilliard, Colburn, Eastman, Peabody, and Indiana.
- To promote the study of music.
- To provide an opportunity for students of all ages to perform for audiences
- To provide an opportunity for students of all ages to be adjudicated by professional and collegiate master performers.
- To provide awards and recognition for outstanding Festival participants.
- To contribute to the cultural growth of the diverse communities in the Greater Eastside.
The 2020 Festival is our 33rd Season
The PAFE Festival is a fun place to make music and to hear music. As a performer, it is a safe place to test your abilities as a musician, and to meet others who are just as passionate as you about music. The Concerts are a great place to hear great music, and for the First Place winners to be heard in a public concert. Feel free to bring your friends, and also bring non-perishable food as a donation to the Food Bank.