- Check-in Table – Volunteers will greet the participants as they arrive, check them off of the master list of classes, and provide directions.
- Runners – Volunteers will escort the groups of students, including family members, to their adjudication classes in the various rooms.
- Room Monitors – Each volunteer will work with one adjudicator. This person will announce the adjudicator, keep track for time, and assist with paperwork.
If you are interested in any of the above roles, please contact Joyce Arnold.
- Kitchen – Volunteers serve lunches to the Adjudicators during the week of the PAFE Festival. Choice of shifts are available from 10:30 to 1:30, Tuesday through Saturday.
- Bakers – Volunteers will bake some items, from the following options: sweet breads, luncheon desserts. or cookies for the concert receptions.
- Concert Reception – Volunteers will plate cookies, serve punch and setup and clean tables for each concert.
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Joyce Nelson.